When a motorcycle is hit by another vehicle, the results are often catastrophic. Injuries tend to be serious and can have long-lasting effects.
Injured In An Orange County Motorcycle Accident?
Victims of a motorcycle accident often suffer from broken bones, concussions, and traumatic brain injuries. Without adequate insurance coverage, the cost of medical treatment for these types of injuries can be enormous.
What To Do After A Motorcycle Accident
There are many steps that must be taken in the time immediately following an accident. It is advisable that you consult with a lawyer who has experience in personal injury cases as soon as possible after the accident.
Here is what can help in a motorcycle accident case:
- Seek medical care and follow recommended treatment
- Take pictures and/or video of all the injuries you sustained and any damage to your property
- Record any witness information
- Report the incdient to the police
- Keep accurate records of lost time and wages
- Keep accurate records of any expense you incur as a result of the injury (medical, automobile, etc.)
- Avoid repairing the motorcycle as it can be used for evidenence
A motorcycle accident lawyer will work with you to get the compensation deserved to cover injuries, medical bills, property loss, and lost wages.
In all personal injury matters, it is recommended that you seek professional legal assistance to protect your interests. If you are someone you know has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact Jeffrey Dawson for a free consultation.